Chandak Referral Program - Terms & Conditions
1. The benefits of this Program can be availed only by the existing customers of Chandak Group or any of its JV projects.
2. The Prospective purchaser has to necessarily state that the details of the referee in order to avail the benefit.
3. The referee and the prospective purchaser provide their irrevocable consent to Chandak Group for contacting them via Whatsapp, Email or Phone call, and hereby agree not to report any complaint or grievance with regard to the same.
4. Those existing customers who refer and motivate, any of their friends and relatives to purchase a Flat or Unit in any of the Projects undertaken by Chandak Group shall be entitled to a gift coupon or voucher for a sum not exceeding 1% of the Flat Cost (Flat cost excludes the Car Park Charges, Stamp duty and registration and GST payable on the said Unit).
5. Validity of the Gift coupons shall be as determined by the Coupon providing entity, and it will be responsibility of the existing customer to examine and verify the product bought or services availed, through such Gift coupon or voucher. Chandak Group shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever with respect to the service warranty or durability or quality or delivery of any product or service availed by the existing customer using the Gift coupon or voucher.
6. The Program benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Chandak Group. All communication shall be mailed to the email id and contact details provided by the parties.
7. Taxes, if any, shall be borne by the beneficiary of the coupon i.e. the existing customer who refers the potential purchaser of the flats/ units.
8. Chandak Group reserves its right to recall, cancel, discontinue or withdraw partially or fully or add, alter or modify the program or its terms and conditions in the mode and manner as they deem fit and proper in their sole discretion.
9. Chandak Group shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or notional losses or damages to existing customers in law or in equity.
10. Existing customers who would refer a purchaser shall be entitled to the benefit of the Program only after registration of the Agreement for Sale with the referred Purchaser.
11. Mere reference or introduction of the customer with Chandak Group would not entitle the existing customer to avail the benefits of the Program. Registration of the Agreement for Sale between the customer referred and Chandak Group entity (Promoter) is the essence of this program.
12. Nothing contained in the Program is intended, or shall be construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between Chandak Group and existing customer.
13. It will be primary responsibility of the existing customer to refer genuinely interested purchasers and back the transaction until registration of the Agreement for Sale.
14. In case of cancellation and/or termination of agreement for sale between the Promoter and the referred purchaser, the beneficiary i.e. existing customer and the referred customer will have to restore the benefits of the Program, alternatively the same would be recovered out of the Sale Consideration or any other amount paid by the referred customer;
15. Coupons shall not be redeemable in cash;
16. In case, the existing customer is required to comply with any law, it will be his sole obligation of the customer to comply with such law and submit the proof of such compliance with the Chandak Group.
17. Chandak Group shall have right to alter, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein or add any other condition, as may be deemed fit by them in their sole discretion.
18. All disputes and differences arising out of or in connection with this Program shall be resolved by the parties amicably within a period of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of notice to that effect, failing which the parties shall appoint a sole arbitrator in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended) whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties.
19. The courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain, try and dispose of all suits, applications and petitions arising out of or in connection with these presents.